Here’s a link to my latest game, SuperBlock Platformer 1 (working title). My plan is to build 3 levels with simple placeholder art, release it for free, then use the engine to make a more fully realized game later on. Let me know if you have any questions or would like to see some of my code.
- New To This Release!
- Walking enemies
- Throwable Marbles for attacking
- Bounce pads
- New art for blocks
- Programatically colorized room objects depending on the level!
- Cool new cannonball collision physics
- Removed end of game exception error
- More novel villager text!
- Coming soon!
- The rest of level 2
- Moving platforms
- Start screen
2 thoughts on “Game Test Build 04/19/2015”
I have no idea what this is supposed to accomplish, but all my wildest dreams did come true.
I aim for nothing less then to please classy individuals with names like (but not limited to) Chodeler.